Cheap home loan rates and flexible features.
100% Offset Account Home Loan
Our 100% Redraw offset home loan puts you in control. It combines a fully featured home loan with all the benefits of a 100% offset account and lets you see at a glance what you owe and what you own because the offset balance is shown separately. The best part is that interest charges are calculated by applying the interest rate to the net balance (loan amount less offset balance) each day.
Principal & Interest
This repayment option offers principal and interest repayments for the full term of the loan. Interest rate flexibility allows you to have a fixed or variable interest rate, and you can also split your loan.
Ideal for investors, this option allows you to have up to 5 years interest-only repayments before principal and interest repayments are required.
Use a 100% Offset Home Loan for:
- Purchase or refinance of an owner-occupied or investment property
- Debt consolidation
- Home equity loan for investment or personal purposes
- Construction of a new dwelling with progress payments
- Go-Between bridging finance
- Balanced Variable Rate
- Balanced Fixed Rates from 1 to 5 years
Deposit interest is not paid if the net balance is positive (that is if the offset balance exceeds the amount owed).
Additional fees are payable if you have more than one security property, require the support of a guarantor and/or have a company or trust involved in the application.
Minimum Loan Amount
Maximum Loan Amount
No maximum, subject to Lending Criteria and LMI
- Minimum: 5 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Monthly on the last day of the month.
Interest is calculated daily on the net closing balance of the loan (that is the amount owed less the offset balance) and is charged monthly.
Loan to Valuation Ratio
Up to 95% including lenders mortgage insurance
Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments with payments automatically debited from the offset balance.
Monthly repayments with payments automatically debited from the offset balance
- Available – Electronic redraw is free, $50 per manual redraw
- Minimum redraw amount of $500
- Available – You may split your loan with a Home Line account, a Balanced Variable Term Loan, a Fixed Rate Term Loan or another 100% Offset Home Loan.
- Additional loan application fee may apply per split.
Deferred Establishment Fees
Not applicable from 1/7/2011
- Variable Rate – Extra repayments can be made at any time without penalty.
- Fixed Rate – Up to $20,000 pa above normal repayments may be made without penalty
- Funds can easily be transferred from the offset balance to the loan portion via online access to your account.
* Terms conditions & lending criteria applies. Full details of terms & conditions available upon application